Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project Snapshots

Like many of you, the beginning of a new year has me re-energized.  I have been busy organizing, cleaning, purging, rearranging, and checking lots of those little pesky things off my “to do” list which have been there way too long.  (i.e. - the clock above my mantel which has been leaning against the wall for almost two years has finally been hung!)


Along with all of the above, I have also been working on lots of house projects.  So today I thought I would share a sneak peak of what I have been up to and give you an idea of what is ahead.  I will be sure to share all the details as each project is completed.

The biggest changes will be taking place in the master bedroom.  The pictures below are a few hints of the progress which has been made so far.



I have also been completing projects in the basement . . .


. . . adding some new artwork to the mudroom . . .

. . . and updating a few things in the kitchen. 

Changes are also in store for the dining room.

Finally, I wanted to thank everyone who entered the Something About Silver giveaway.  I try to host a couple of giveaways throughout the year as a way to thank you for choosing to take time out of your busy schedules and spend it with Red Door Home.


12 comments:

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

I am in the same organizational mode, Stacy! Hoping I can keep it up all year :) Can't wait to see all your projects!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of all of your wonderful changes. They look great so far, inspires me to " get moving"!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You have certainly been busy, Stacy! I can't wait to see all that you are doing and have done. I'm in "go" mode, too, and hope to get one of my major painting projects started over the weekend.

Calypso In The Country said...

Can't wait to see more! You are always so inspiring!
-Shelley

Stacy CUrran said...

Such a tease! They all look great and I can't wait to see more!
Stacy

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Morning Korrie,

You are such a tease! Looking forward to all the projects to be shared.

I guess I need to get on a list of my own..lots to be put on that one!!!

Have a lovely weekend.

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

SHERRY HART said...

I'm intriqued.....can't wait to see more :)

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I wish I had the energy it seems you have to make several changes in a short time! I always love seeing what you do to your home. Looking forward to seeing all of this...

Karena said...

Stacey sorry to be so remiss in commenting. I am also trying to get through my list of to do's!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

for the love of a house said...

Beautiful details of the master bedroom Stacy! I look forward to seeing the new room!

joan

Special 'K' said...

Once again it is that word BALANCE I can never find mine. It is my very first visit to your special place, I will follow on my way out. Perhaps you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to engaging more throughout the year and beyond. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Unknown said...

Looks like you have some fun new projects. Can't wait to see the reveals.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin