Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Country Farmhouse – the RDH April Blog of the Month

Today I am happy to be featuring A Country Farmhouse as the April Red Door Home blog of the month.


A Country Farmhouse is the story of Trina and her husband’s renovation journey of an old farmhouse in the country.

Before

After

Along the way, she shares her passions for country life, antiques, old houses and healthy living.


Her eye for the beauty in every-day objects, her uncluttered, fresh decorating style, as well as her amazing photographs, are just a few of the reasons A Country Farmhouse is a favorite of mine.



When I think of Trina and her wonderful blog, the first words which come to mind are elegant, simple sophistication.


I just love how every object in her home seems to be something she loves, uses and is not just for show.


You may recognize the Country Living magazine cover from this past winter shown below. It is a picture of Trina’s living room all dressed up for the holidays.



There is a lot more prettiness to see, so be sure to stop by A Country Farmhouse. A thank you also to Trina for allowing me to feature her amazing blog!

8 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

What a lovely home! I love discovering a new blog. I'm off to see more of Trina's home. Thanks for sharing with us.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Lovely choice! They are the true epitome of class and beauty and soul! Love their little corner of the earth!

Becca Ross said...

Oh, my! I could be lost on that blog for hours. Thank for introducing me! It looks like they are in the Pacific Northwest. I always love to find bloggers in my neck of the woods.

Becca
www.homeiswheremystorybegins.com

Anonymous said...

It's one of my favorite blogs, too. There's a serene simplicity to their style that I find both soothing and inspiring.

Holly Gruszka said...

What a beautiful home - thank you for the intro to her blog too - I will go check it out.

Designing Domesticity said...

This is one of my favorites as well. Makes a girl want to move to the country. Thanks for sharing, liz

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

You're right! They have a wonderfully simple, yet elegant style. Excellent example of how gorgeous white paint can really be!

Stacy CUrran said...

Looks like a great blog...thanks for the intro!
Stacy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin