Saturday, March 3, 2012

Exciting Photo Shoot News!!!

Today I am happy to share some exciting news! I just received confirmation that my new family room built-ins will be included in Storage Magazine, a Better Homes and Garden’s special interest publication.


The photo shoot will be produced by Donna Talley, Regional Editor and Producer for Meredith publications and photographed by John Bessler. I am so thrilled to be hosting both of them in my home. You may remember they were the creative team behind my basement remodeling story which appeared in Better Homes and Gardens a few years ago.

Better Homes and Gardens / Donna Talley - Regional Producer and Editor for Meredith Publications
Photographer - John Bessler

And to add a cherry to the top – Donna and John will also be using my house as a location back drop for a story Donna is creating for Flea Market Storage Magazine.


Better Homes and Gardens / Donna Talley - Regional Producer and Editor for Meredith Publications
Photographer - John Bessler

Needless to say I am giddy! The shoots will take place at the end of March, but at this point I am unsure as to when they will appear in print. I will be sure to keep you updated with a few sneak peeks.

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

19 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, how wonderful. Your home is stunning and I can't wait to see the article. Congratulations. Hugs, marty

An Urban Cottage said...

Very cool. I was just looking at John Bessler's work last week. It's amazing.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How exciting, Stacy! Congratulations!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

That's great, Stacy! Good for you. You've got a great home. Glad to see nice things happen to nice people! :)

Ange said...

Congratulations Stacy! A well deserved honor for sure. I'm very excited to see this in print so will look forward to hearing when it's on the stands!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

wow. you work so hard, it's great to be recognized for it. Looking forward to seeing your house in a magazine again.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful - congratulations!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to look for the issue when it is released.

Crazy Wonderful said...

Holy cow, that is awesome!!! I totally remember seeing your basement In the magazine (before knowing it was yours) and was BLOWN away with it :) Can't wait to see your next article!

Becca Ross said...

That is great news! I can't wait to see the pictures.

I have a new blog design on my home blog and a new website to house everything. I'd love your feedback, since you're one of my favorite bloggers!

Congratulations!

Becca
homeiswheremystorybegins.com

Adrienne said...

I can't think of anyone who deserves to be more proud to be honored this way! Congratulations, my friend.
~Adrienne~

Low Tide High Style said...

Yay, how fun, especially since you will be working the same team. I can't wait to see it when it comes out...congratulations!

Kat :)

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I came here from Urban Cottage and love your blog. Congrats!

Designing Domesticity said...

Wow, that is very exciting news! and I DO love your built-ins. Can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks for sharing, liz

Kellie Collis said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I'm green with envy! Congratulations! Love that room!

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

How exciting!

Holly Gruszka said...

I just saw this post - how exciting! I should have read this one before Donna's interview, but now I got the full picture. Can't wait to hear and hopefully see more!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You must be thrilled!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin