Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas House Tour 2011


Christmas has always been my favorite time to decorate.  In years past I have had lots of hours to spend getting my home ready for the holidays – decorating, baking gingerbread houses, crafting, etc.  Things were a little different in 2011, as we were blessed with the celebration of my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary over Thanksgiving and my Etsy store had its best year ever.  Thank you!


So needless to say, I just did not have time to do all decorating and blogging like I have done in the past.  Rather than dwell on all the things I could not get done and go on and on about how crazy my life has been over the past two months, I decided to celebrate the season and invite you into my home just as it is!  So welcome to my home for the holidays!


I kept the decorating simple this year with fresh greens and the white color palette I have used previously.



We added an extra stocking on the mantel this year for our new puppy, Abby.


She was determined to be in the picture of the family room shown below.



The living room was also awash in fresh greens – my favorite being the garland draped on the clock.




I hope you enjoyed the abbreviated tour of my house.  Thank you for taking the time to visit!  I wish for you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and joyous holiday!


16 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

I have a goat wagon like yours... I want to bring it inside but it never looks as good as yours... what's your secret.. mine looks forced, lol!!

René said...

Everything is beautiful Stacy. Your living room is one of my favorites. Merry Christmas!

Amy Kinser said...

Your home is beautifully Christmasy. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Your home is SO lovely! I am loving the classic Christmas decor, your beautiful stockings and that perfect tree! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

The enchanted home said...

Stacy your home is the perfect combination of elegance, comfort, coziness and beauty. I love how you dressed up your clock, your tree is stunning, your stockings are picture perfect, and your front entrance looks fabulous. Great job!! Merry Christmas:)

Paula@SweetPea said...

Your home looks beautiful all decked out for the holidays. Congratulations on having a successful year on Etsy.

Merry Christmas!

A Vintage Vine said...

Your home is always so inviting, have a wonderful Holiday! Look forward to all you will share in the new year.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've had a wonderful year, Stacy, and much to celebrate! Your home looks lovely and simple seems to be the word this year!

raggygirlvintage said...

Beautiful, loving the simplicity and fresh greens!
Tracey

Andrea said...

Your home is gorgeous, and I always enjoy seeing it =)

Calypso In The Country said...

Your home looks beautiful and I love the greens around the clock! Next year we will have an extra stocking too (for our new puppy arriving in February!) Have a Merry Christmas!
-Shelley

Kathy said...

I just found your blog and I have to say, your home is FABULOUS! OMG at your clock and chairs with the red pillows. Such a wonderful tray/wall hanging behind the chairs. Wonderful,inspirational images!!!
Merry Christmas

Becca Bertotti said...

Beautiful Christmas home, Stacy! I love the wagon by the tree and the greenery on top of your gorgeous clock! Happy New Year!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Hi Stacy! A little late, but I hope your Christmas was Merry. Your home is lovely, as usual! Best wishes for a fabulous new year and happy 2012!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

So warm and inviting...I love the greenery over the clock!
Hope you had a merry Christmas and wishing you a happy 2012.

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said...

I just love your home! AND your classy, edited, soothing style. Gorgeous for Christmas girl!!

Merry Christmas {still 12 days of Christmas, right??}, and the most blessed and happiest of New Years!!

love ya, blog friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin