Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Blog of the Month – A Delightful Design

The Red Door Home June Blog of the month is just as the title says - delightful!


A Delightful Design is written by Abby Manchesky, an interior decorator and owner of M. Interiors. Abby began her business after years of helping friends and family with their homes.

Abby's son's room (old house)

One of my favorite features of Abby’s blog is her “Dear Abby” column in which readers are invited to submit photos and questions of their decorating dilemmas. Abby answers these questions with detailed advice, pictures and sources for all of her ideas on the best way to solve the problem.

To get a sense of Abby’s style, take a look at this pretty design board she created for a little girl’s nursery through her e-design service.


Her client recently shared the beautiful result photos shown below.


The newest happening at A Delightful Design is the recent sale of Abby’s house.


Of course I loved the red door!

Her family purchased a new home and Abby has already started renovating and redecorating. I am looking forward to following along!

To visit Abby at A Delightful Design click here. I am sure she would love for you to leave a comment to let her know you stopped by!

6 comments:

Abby M. Interiors said...

Stacy! Thank you so much for featuring me! I know there are a million blogs to choose from and I am so honored to be part of your series!
Abby

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I've been reading Abby since her very first post. She definitely has great things to offer and I love seeing what she comes up with. Totally fresh and fun.

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I've been reading Abby since her first post, and she has so much great stuff to offer. Fresh and fun, and I totally enjoy her blog. Nice to see her featured! :)

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

What great work! I love the color combinations. I'm off to visit her blog!
Barbara
Transitions Home Design

Unknown said...

Just came from Abby's blog! Love her and her home! Will definitely be perusing around here for a while :)

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I just stopped by from Abby's blog. I love her, this is well-deserved for Abby! I can't wait to take a look around here. Happy weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin