Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bulletin Board Bling!

In the process of collecting pink fabric samples for my daughter's room redo, I ran out of thumb tacks. (I like to display my latest fabric finds on a small cork strip above my desk. It gives me a chance to "live" with the fabric before I commit to using it.) I was looking for something pointy and remembered my Grandmother's vintage rhinestone pins. Perfect! I love how they add sparkle to the room and also give me a chance to enjoy the pins instead of hiding them in a box. I think it is time to trade in the old thumb tacks for more bling.

3 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Well done, followed your link from the Inspired Room today and really enjoyed the visit. You have so many fun things going on in your blog space, thanks for sharing.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love the bling! What a great idea, too.

Carissa Mason said...

I am sooo glad I stumbled across your blog!! It's so cute and has so many great ideas! Just stopping by from the LBS! Have a wonderful day!
www.carissamason.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin