Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas from Our New Home!



It has been many months since I have posted on Red Door Home.  I could not let the year end without popping in to say thank you!  Thank you to everyone who has continued to follow Red Door Home, thank you to everyone who has purchased stockings, tree skirts and more from my Etsy shop (it was a fantastic year!) and thank you to everyone who has left an encouraging comment or two over the past year.   This was a blessed year for my entire family and I am truly grateful.

Much has happened over the past several months – the biggest of which is we have moved.
We listed our house in May, sold our old house and bought a new house within a matter of weeks, and then moved in July – needless to say, it was a very busy summer.  Of course the house we purchased needs lots of work and I plan to share pictures after the first of the year of all we have been up too.  Until then I have included a few Christmas pictures of our new house to give you a bit of a glimpse into my new surroundings.





So thank you again for not giving up on me!  I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy new year.  


15 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Merry Christmas Stacy!! Your new home looks AMAZING!!

Low Tide High Style said...

So glad you are well and that you are enjoying your beautiful new home! Merry Christmas!

xo Kat

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your beautiful home! And Merry Christmas, so glad to hear you had a fantastic year. You deserve it.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

So glad to see your post, Stacy! Congratulations on your new home; it's beautiful! I look forward to seeing more of it.

Merry Christmas!

AntiqueChase said...

congrats! can't wait to see more!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Hi Stacy,
Welcome back! I have wondered and hoped that all was okay with you (funny how we feel connected to people we've never met, just because we read each others blogs!) So happy for you in your new home, and for your success in your shop! Looking forward to future posts, Carol.

AndeM1 said...

Congratulations and Happy Holidays! I can't wait to see more!

An Urban Cottage said...

Merry Christmas, Stacy.

janet said...

Merry Christmas Stacy! Have a wonderful and healthy 2014.

Janet xox
The Empty Nest

Rachel Smith said...

Your home already looks beautiful. Merry Christmas to you too!

My Notting Hill said...

Congratulations!! Glad to see you are back blogging. Wishing you all the best in 2014! Michele

Patricia said...

I hope you will continue your blog.
Love to read it and see the pictures.

therelishedroost said...

Lovely blog, and lovely new home, thank you for following my blog!! Following your as well!
Best,
Karolyn

Leslie said...

Stacy, just found your blog! Beautiful home:) I hope you start blogging again soon.

xxleslie

Stacey said...

Would love to see pictures of your new home. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin